Data & Backups
There are many different ways to store and share company data.
How you do it depends on certain factors such as:-
- How much data you have
- Who needs access - Sales, Finance, HR, Management etc
- Where staff are located - Head Office, Home, Mobile, Overseas
- The type of data - Databases, Applications, Documents, Images, Videos etc
- Data Protection requirements - Encryption, Backups & Archiving etc
We provide several different backup solutions for files and email.
Some solutions can cost as little as £40 a year for unlimited storage.
Below are some of the backup solutions we offer...
- Server backups
- NAS backups
- Exchange Server and email backup
- SQL Server backups
- Accounts backups - Sage & Quickbooks etc
- Hosted email backups
- Email archiving - long term retention
- PC and Laptop backup
- Backup to USB/NAS - For local/online storage
- Backup to to the cloud - For offline storage
If you need help deciding how best to store and share files for your staff give us a call.
Below are some of the most common options...
- Network Attached Storage - NAS
- File Server storage
- CHDCloud - Cloud file storage for UK businesses
- Google Drive