Rachel King heads up Cambridge Helpdesk HR Consultancy taking advantage of her strong background and strategic understanding of Human Resource Management, business and technical issues as well as organisational change. This knowledge is being used to enable organsations and their employees to work effectively through the implementation of coherent HR strategies.
Following a career of over 14 years in the Technology and Biotechnology sectors, Rachel now provides an outsourced HR consulting service, conducting HR Health Checks and providing and delivering against HR Business Plans for SMEs based in the UK, Europe and USA.
Rachel has a proven record of improving internal systems, processes and procedures in demanding environments whilst meeting project deadlines and budgets and is used to working with staff at all levels from senior management to administrative staff, making sure that they get the results that they need.
- Human Resource Strategy and Planning
- Organisational Development and Change
- HR support for Mergers and Acquisitions
- TUPE transfers
- HR Policies and Procedures
- HRIS and Shared Services
- HR Administration
- Annual Performance Management
- Career Development and Training
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recruitment and Retention
- Employee Well-Being
- European HR